Day Two: An Inspirational Project






Day 2 of the week long Knit and Crochet Blog Week challenge, thought up and organized by Eskimimi Knits.  Join me all week as I attempt to complete each day's post goals! 


An Inspirational Pattern
Blog about a pattern or project which you aspire to. Whether it happens to be because the skills needed are ones which you have not yet acquired, or just because it seems like a huge undertaking of time and dedication, most people feel they still have something to aspire to in their craft. If you don’t feel like you have any left of the mountain of learning yet to climb, say so!

There are two, yes two, projects that I have wanted to make for quite a while.  

Isn't it awesome?!  The SO does research on vagus nerve innervation in the G.I. tract.  I think his research is so cool (and I did some of this for a little while and actually kind of miss it).  So this knit would be an ode to my ole physiology research days and for the SO.  Maybe someday!  

Again, isn't it awesome?!?! Again, I used to do perfusions to obtain brains from rats.  And then I did some GI work... again needing to dissect.  So this would be another science knit that I would enjoy....

Who knows years from now when I am in library land and I feel like I miss the old neuroscience, in-vivo research days I'll finally pick up these two projects just to reminisce!  

What are your projects that you inspire to someday make?    

Comments

Sara said…
Those are neat! Monster Crochet does some cool gruesome crochet projects that I'd love to try.
lizzzknits said…
OMG~! I just don't know what to say!
choperena said…
I love those and have been meaning to make them for some time now!