Day Five: Location, Location, Location








Day five of the week long Knit & Crochet Blog Week challenge, thought up and organized by Eskimimi Knits.  Join me all week as I attempt to complete each day's post goals! 



Location, Location, Location
Where do you like to indulge in your craft? Is your favourite arm chair your little knitting cubby area, or do you prefer to ‘knit in public’? Do you liek to crochet in the great outdoors, perhaps, or knit in the bath, or at the pub?


I knit in basically two places... 1 - my couch or 2 - in the car (while the SO is driving... don't worry I don't Knit & Drive).  :) 


I have to tell you - my couch is perfect.  The SO and I have had it since we moved in together and as a first couch... I have to admit is is really nice.  It is a four piece sectional.  It has huge, wide, deep seats.  And it is oh so comfy.  The couch has become worn over the years.  The raised ribbings have started to fade and get worn and dull.  All of the cushions have been flipped to hide spills (typically mine, but some from the SO).  It is great for sleeping on as well as for lounging or chillin' with peeps.  You can see a bit of the couch in the black and white photo above with Kyle thinking he is the king of the castle.  But the best thing of all about this couch... it is great for watching movies and sports and knitting while cuddling with the SO.  Most of my  knitting occurs right here while doing other stuff, such as sports and movie watching.  

Comments