Day Four: A New Skillz










Day four of the week long Knit and Crochet Blog Week challenge, thought up and organized by Eskimimi Knits.  Join me all week as I attempt to complete each day's post goals!


A New Skill
Is there a skill related to your hobby that you hope to learn one day? maybe you’re a crocheter who’d also like to knit? Maybe you’d like to learn to knit continental, knit backwards, try cables or attempt stranded colourwork.


Today's post is an easy one.  I want to learn how to do colorwork.  I am so intimidated by both Fair Isle and Intarsia knitting... it is beautiful and I am so envious of knitters who do these techniques with such ease!  Also not too long ago I heard about mosaic, or slip-stitch knitting which also sounds so cool.


One of these days I will gather up the courage to try one, or all of these color-work techniques.  Until then I will just dream and envy all of you brilliant people who can do it!


What technique/skillz are you hoping to try out someday?

Comments