New FO!

I have been knitting! See!

I finally finished my new arm warmers and here they are....

Lacy Arm Warmers
Pattern: Own creation!
Yarn: Mandarin Petit by Sandnes Garn
Needles: 2.75mm
Started: June 6, 2009
Finished: July 6, 2009


So is it an oxymoron - Lacy Arm Warmers? Well even if that is contradictory, they still keep my arms warm. But between the lacy pattern and the yarn is light so they are not too warm. So pretty much perfect if you ask me! I wore these babies to work today and of course I got lots of crap from the labmates. But it's okay... I love these things!

Comments

I love them! They are just awesome!
Sigrun said…
They are so adorable. I wonder how my just-out-of-their-teens granddaughters would like something like that. Good job.
Lupie said…
They are beautiful! Write up the pattern.