New Project!!!

I'm trying to figure out a new project and I have so many options... What is a girl to do!?!?! Here are some of the potential projects:

1 -  I cannot find this pattern listed in Ravelry and I've already packed up all knitting mags and books!  Oops!  Well I guess you can tell I did not pick this to knit.

2 - Lace Cardi by Courtney Kelley published in Vogue Knitting, Spring/Summer 2011

3 - Fashionista by the Verena Design Team published in the Verena Knitting, Spring 2009 issue

4 - Helsinki by Sabine Ruf from Verena Knitting Summer 2010

5 - Mina's Tuxedo Vest from Custom Knits by Wendy Bernard

I have yarn and needles out... stay tuned to see which one I start knitting next! :)

Comments

lunaticraft said…
Ooooohhh, I'm loving the Helsinki pattern. If only I had the guts to try my first sweater. =)