New Adventures

New Adventures for DrChopSuey Knits! I've begun to enhance my knitting teaching career by expanding to another knitting shop! I'm still teaching and working (and LOVING) WoolWinders Yarn Shop in Rockville, Maryland. But now I'm also teaching at Knit Locally, another LYS located in Boyds, Maryland. I am excited to meet more people, get even more experience with teaching, and continue to deepen my knitting knowledge!

I really love this new LYS because they carry different yarns than my home base shop, and they have a focus on local artists (they feature artwork, jewelry, bags and goods made by local artists). And Knit Locally is set up and decorated in a very elegant style that just makes you feel welcomed and comfortable.

I'm teaching two Thursdays a month (again, this is in addition to my regular Saturdays at WoolWinders!), from 6:30 - 8:30pm. These sessions are called 'Knits of the Round Table' where you can drop by and I can help you with your project! I'm hoping these turn into awesome and fun Thursday evenings where people come and go (mostly come and stay) and knit with me for the 2 hours! For more information please see the Knit Locally site.

These sessions start this coming Thursday, October 1st. Come and bring a friend! I hope to see you there!



I'm excited to announce a new knitting class I'm teaching - Knits of the Round Table at Knit Locally! Join me two times...
Posted by Drchopsuey Knits on Tuesday, September 15, 2015


Comments