Combination Knitting Class

I have so many things on my needles right now - and yet I cannot blog about these things! Some are gifts, some are classes I'm developing, some are just not to the point where I can show them yet. 

So instead I'll take a moment to talk up a class I'm teaching this Saturday at Woolwinders Yarn Shop -- Combination Knitting! This is a class that I've wanted to teach for a long time so I'm really excited for it. I plan on teaching the Western, Eastern and Combination knitting methods, as well as discussing different types of knitting styles including English, Continental, Bosnian, cottage and a couple others. It's going to be a thinking class with a "lecture," discussion, demo and practice of all the knitting methods and styles. It is going to be a jam-packed 3-hr session! But it should be fun - I'll let you know how it goes! Or if you are in the area, please feel free to call the shop or visit the website to register (link to the class registration here).  

And here is a picture of all the swatches I made for the class! I can't wait!  

Comments

Anonymous said…
That sounds like such a fun class! Wish I could join it! There are so many knitting styles out there that I know nothing about...