Annnnd the winner is.....

And the random number generator says:  Congrats to Amy from Chicago!

Amy could you please email me at: slroy10  at  gmail dot com  so I can get mailing info from you.


And thank you everyone for adding comments, sending me Facebook and Tweets!  I really like to hear from you.  :)

I still haven't received my laptop back from the company... some have suggested I get an iPad.... I totally agree!  I might actually start looking into a new tablet or iPad.

But in the meantime... I have a woman's USA soccer game on the dvr and a knitting project close to completion!

Thanks again for the comments and Amy I hope to hear from you soon!

Comments

Amanda said…
Lucky Amy!

Hope your laptop comes home soon.
Lupie said…
I think you will love the iPad when you check it out.
It is so light weight and the apps are great.