Test results are in....

And all the tests were negative!

As of right now I'm cancer free! Yippeee! I got the call from the doctor this morning and was given the great news. I might not even have to have radiation this year (I am suppose to have radioactive iodine treatment once a year for the next couple years). But because all of the tests are indicating there is nothing funky going on I may skip radiation this year and do it next year. Maybe. At this point I really don't care - as long as I don't have anything odd going on with thyroid tissue growing in random places. So these results suggest the results in December were just a false positive. Whoop-whoop for scientific/medical assays. Not that I wouldn't EVER have a false positive result on an assay (btw -- I think I had a few of those type of results last week alone. That would be why we do replicates of experiments. But I digress).

Yay! Cancer free! Let's see how long I can keep up that one! :)

Now maybe I can get into the mood to knit. Yes, I was getting THAT depressed... I haven't been knitting. Now that I can finally breathe I think I'm going to go look for that next project!

Comments

Spoodawg said…
I'm so happy for you! Although if you're going to start knitting up again, that means you're going to want to go to the knit store because of our DVD/Yarn/Shoes arrangement...ugh
Lupie said…
Such great news!!!!!
Now Live, Love, and Knit!!!!
Bianca said…
I just read your news. I am happy for you
lunaticraft said…
Congrats! That is wonderful. Here's wishing you more good health in the future! =D
P. Harper said…
Congrats! Hope you live to a ripe old age!
Amanda said…
Wonderful news - and may this be the case for every year to come.
Dandy said…
thats wonderful news!!!
Yvette said…
That is wonderful news!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations, and hopes for continued good health!

What are you going to knit to celebrate!?
Domie's Mom said…
Live, Laugh and Love.
I am so happy for you and wish you all the best:)
My8kidsmom said…
This was one of those "I sure could use a little good news" days....thanks for letting us share in yours!!! Yay!