Choose Your Own Adventure: Boot Cuff

I have an upcoming class at Woolwinders: Choose Your Own Adventure: Boot Cuff edition! It's a Choose Your Own Adventure class because students will get a chance to learn or hone skills while knitting in the round. The skills this time around include: cables, lace and/or joggless stripes!

On Saturday, September 6th students will choose between (or all) three patterns:

UGG Hug Boot Toppers by Alexandra Davidoff

 



Feather Lace Boot Toppers by Paula McKeever




Or a Joggless Stripe Boot Topper



I'm pretty excited about this class because it's a little different as a number of students could be knitting different boot toppers at the same time! Actually it would be GREAT if we had a lot of students in the class and different people were working on different techniques at the same time and we could have cable, lace and stripe "stations" going on. Fingers crossed for a good turn out!

Ahhh boot season. I'm so ready for Autumn!

Comments

Anonymous said…
So ready for boot season too... maybe I should knit up some boot toppers to hold me over too. The ones you have here are beautiful, and totally tempting me.