Hello!!!! :)

Wow!  It has been a while, huh?

Well as you can see Grad School has taken a big bite out of my free time.  This past semester I maintained my full-time scientist job, continued full-time grad school AND took part in a part-time internship.  The SO and I took an emergency trip to NH to be with family for my Grammy's passing.  Oh and to throw a little extra into my schedule I traveled to two conferences, the SO decided to elope and get married and we just adopted another bunny.  Phew... a couple of things, huh?  I will update about my life by this weekend.  I have oh so much to tell you!  

On the crafting front, you can probably tell it has been slim-to-nonexistent.  In the past six months I have knit a pair of socks, a Dreamweaver Headband, and now starting on another pair of socks.  Yes, 2.5 projects.  And most upsetting... I have not been keeping up-to-date with all of you!  Luckily I have some time this weekend to go through blogs and will be catching up on what you have all been up to.  So if you suddenly see a number of posts from me from your archived blog posts... you know why.  I'm six months behind in your life!

So this is just a quick hello and I cannot wait to catch up with what you have been up to.  And look out within the next week or so for my rambling blog posts to catch up with where I am now!  And just to brag about my new little fuzzy butt - here is a quick peek at Gwen Bean, our new addition to the family!  

Comments

Sara said…
AWWWW!!! The bun bun is adorable! And congrats! (?!) You just slipped that in there kinda nonchalant. :)
Kristin said…
Glad to see that you are back and that your crazy semester is over! And can I say that your new rabbit is just adorable? Can't wait to hear more updates on ow you are doing!
Sigrun said…
I'm glad that you're back and that all is well. Congrats on the wedding and the new family addition.
Lupie said…
I must tell my daughter the bunny lover to check this post!
lunaticraft said…
Oh my goodness, I might just die from teh cute. =D