Wandering Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!

For today I have a website called Dear Thyroid, for you to peruse. They have a website, blog and Twitter site where people with thyroid woes can rant and get out their emotions. The list of thyroid conditions include everything and anything including thyroid disease, hypothyroidism, Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, hyperthyroidism, Graves ’ disease, Graves’ eye disease, toxic nodules or goiters, thyroidectomies and thyroiditis and thyroid cancer, just to name a few.

I have not yet sent my angry letter to my thyroid. Maybe because I use humor to deal with my thyroid woes. But still it's a good website to occasional look at to know I am not the only one dealing with thyroid issues.


Oh, I've had a few people ask about food prior to and after the LID. I found out about the possible tissue, and therapy schedule, last Thursday and that I would start the LID on Friday. So Thursday night I pigged out on Thai food... sooo much green curry! And following the LID I'm thinking about going out for sushi one evening and fondue (cheese followed by chocolate) another evening. I'm sure the list will grow as the 2 weeks go on but that's what I'm thinking right now! :)

Okay, now that I have blabbered on and on I wish you a fabulous Wednesday!

Comments

Lupie said…
Thanks for the link. I have both hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis. I wish you well with your fight against this monster!
Anonymous said…
Hi Dr. Chop Suey Knits, I knit, too. You have mad knitalicious skills.

Thank you so much for stopping by Dear Thyroid and saying such nice things about us.

PS: Just an FYI, an angry funny letter would be a welcomed addition to Dear Thyroid. BRING IT ON, BABYCAKES. Whatever you want to say to your Dear Thyroid, we want to hear it.

Wishing you well.
Katie
Life's a Stitch said…
You too, huh? I was so stressed out a couple of weeeks ago with family and work issues that I missed my yearly thyroid scan.