Checking In

Hey there! I know Wandering Wednesdays is lame if I have no other fiber content; so no Wandering Wednesdays this week... but will return next week. I've have been wicked busy due to school, work and cancer crap. Yep, it's carcinoma. Such a freakin' ugly word! I got the diagnosis on Monday and since then I have been working on insurance coverage and doctor scheduling. I'll be going into radiation next week, starting Wednesday. So be on the look out for more posts and knitting while I'm in recovery/isolation. Also look for more comments on your blogs as I take that time to catch up and see what all of you are doing. I miss you all and can't wait to catch up with you! So take care, wish me luck with radiation next week (I'll explain more next Wednesday/Thursday) and "see" you all soon!

Comments

Sigrun said…
All the best. You're in my prayers!!
Lupie said…
Would you mind if I start a topic on the Lesser Known Skeins about you?
I just think others maybe going through a similar thing and reading your blog can be inspiring.
Send me a message on Ravelry and let me know if it's ok.
What a great attitude you're projecting! I can't imagine being as upbeat as you are about all this. Good luck with your radiation, and I look forward to seeing more of you! :)
Ida said…
I'm sending you good thoughts and prayers.
Kathy N said…
Best wishes with the radiation. I watched a good friend's daughter go through the same thing with thyroid cancer at a young age. 15 years later, she is a wife, mother and teacher.
Kristin said…
You're in my thoughts and prayers!
lunaticraft said…
I am very sorry to hear that... I'll be sending healing energy your way! Good luck through radiation, and keep your spirits up! =D