2013 Reflections

I'm not really one to make resolutions for the new year but I do like to take time to think about what has happened.  And for me, it's always good to reflect on accomplishments and lessons learned from the previous year. 

Of course for this blog I have to list my fiber-related accomplishments

Snapshots of 2013 completed projects (from Ravlery)

Other Accomplishments (in no particular order):
Average number steps by month for 2013
Books read from May to December 2013
  • Celebrated my brother purchasing his first house and welcomed his new family into ours
  • Watched my husband attain his goals towards becoming healthy and supporting his healthy lifestyle
  • Celebrated as my husband realized his career aspirations and took steps towards making it happen
  • Adopted Dutch with my parents and watched their relationship grow stronger with this new pup
  • Watched Rosie grow more confident and blossom  
  • Adopted Boe and watched him become 'ohana
  • Ran my first 10K 
  • Celebrated another year of being cancer-free

I also have many (MANY) lessons learned - from professional development to personal interactions.  These are a little too personal to go up in the very public blog but it's always good to acknowledge and learn from these experiences and use them to grow (professionally and personally).  I am really looking forward to 2014 -- can't wait to see what life has in store!  

Happy New Year! 

Comments

Sigrun said…
Wishing you all the best in achieving your goals.