Back in time for the Holidays

I just noticed my last post was back in August... I can tell you that I have NOT been on vacation since August. :)

Instead I have been having an AMAZING time learning, studying and enjoying my time with my fellowship.  Coming back to the East Coast after living in Indiana for 6 years is a sweet home coming.  And living just outside of DC has been interesting.  Within the first month of moving here we experienced an earthquake, hurricane and sweltering hot heat that has continued to warm us up - even today on Christmas day as it is above 50F!

Interesting times indeed!

For the past 4 months I have not knit much.  In fact with the hot, crazy temps this summer I did not knit AT ALL.  Blasphemy I know!

However, in the past couple of weeks I have been knitting up a storm.  I am taking the weekend to update Ravelry, upload pictures of our DC adventures and hope to bust out a couple of blog posts.  So stay tuned!  Dr. Chop Suey is knitting once again!

Comments

Lupie said…
Can't wait to see what you have been up to!
Sigrun said…
Welcome back, I missed you and the bunny.
lunaticraft said…
Glad to have you back! =) Can't wait to see what you've been up to.
Kristin said…
Hooray! Suzy's back to blogging! Can't wait to see what's on your needles!