A Crazy Semester

Hi Everyone!

I write to you from my little room in my apartment.  Yep, I'm in isolation again - but no worries (!) as this is just the 6-month check-up to make sure last September/October's radiation therapy worked.  I had the shots this past Monday & Tuesday, radiation yesterday (slept and did taxes all day after The Pill), and now today I wait in anticipation of March Madness to start.

I have had a crazy semester thus far.  All A's on all assignments, in all classes.  So it's all going well.  I'm just terribly busy with no social life.  No, I'm not complaining.  After all, a normal person does NOT work full-time and attend grad school full-time.  However I want to finish this program next year, so the crazy busy schedule is on purpose.  So even though my social life, knitting and running have all taken a back seat it's only for another 1.5 months.

For today I just wanted to say hi... let you know I'm having the low radioactive iodine for a body scan, and that I plan on having a couple more posts in the next few days.  I'm going to cut this post short so I can go and catch up on all of your lives through your blogs!  I miss a bunch of my virtual knitting peeps so don't be surprised by the mass of comments I'm about to leave you!

And I'm counting down for the basketball to begin (hey if I'm gonna have radiation, might as well have it during March Madness opening weekend)!  

Typical picture of the SO, Joe Lunardi and me representing the start of college basketball tournament!

Comments

Kristin said…
Just wanted to say hello back! It's nice to hear updates from you that your doing well. Hope your check-up is goes well.
lizzzknits said…
Hang in there. Sounds like you have it under control, and you have knitting for a stress release. My daughter is working full-time, going to grad school, and this semester she is doing an internship as well. There are just not enough hours in the week.
Thanks for stopping by the blog!
Lupie said…
So glad to hear from you!
I know all will be fine with the tests.
Don't work too hard and always take time for knitting.
Sigrun said…
Sooo glad to hear from you again. Congratulations on the great grades--busy is good, praying for you regarding the scan. Regards to the bunny and the SO.