Wandering Wednesday

Hi all! I'm back! I know I have been MIA as of late. I do have good excuses: Mumma Roy visited, I started a second (part-time) job, started volunteering on weekends and decided to apply to new graduate programs.

Whoa... lots there. And I will tell you all about it in more detail later. Because of all that has been going on, I haven't been knitting. So, I hope to start knitting again soon!

Meanwhile, I'll begin by posting a new Wandering Wednesday for you. Did you know that June is celebrated as Great Outdoors Month (2009 GOM)? I didn't either! Well, now we both know. So what are you going to do to celebrate Great Outdoors Month? I think the SO and I will celebrate by finally taking the bikes out, dusting them off, pumping up the tires and bike riding to the Farmers Market on Saturdays. Let me know how you are going to get some Vitamin D and get into the Great Outdoors!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Comments

lunaticraft said…
Awesome! Now I have an excuse to get new running sneakers and new tires for my bike! =D